Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

5 Things I have on my "To Do" list this week:
1. Laundry
2. Work out not just dance
3. Clean room
4. Homework
5. More Homework

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. fruit popsicles
2. Chips and salsa
3. snow cones
4. dried cranberries
5. Triscuits/wheat thisn

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Invest
2. Pay off all my schooling that I will rack up
3. shopping spree
4. travel everywhere on my private jet
5. buy my dreams... make them reality

5 places I've lived:
1. The small bedroom now known as the "Office"
2. The bigger upstairs bedroom where Katie sleeps
3.The downstairs bedroom
4. Barnes 156/256 at the same time
5. American Manor A9

5 jobs I've had:
1. Volleyball Ref
2. Dry Cleaner
3. Nanny...
4. Retail- The Children's Place - Love that job
5. Adventure Guide, and Assistant Bakery Manager

5 things people may not know about me:
1. I am an aspiring gymnast
2. I really don't know what I want to do with my life
3. I love to dance... I like to think that I am pretty good... not amazing but good
4. I am kinda crazy... just get me out of my shell...
5. I am thinking about having a minor or cluster in Nutrition

5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. Chantal Kreviazuk
2. Sara Bareilles
3. Regina Spektor
4. Yail Naim
5. Jimmy Eat World

8 comments:

Karena said...

You really learn alot about people from these. I hope that you have a great day.

Karin said...

New post please! The whole idea of a blog is to keep everyone posted! Just a request from a bloggin maniack!

Amanda said...

OK, I'm getting tired of looking at your answers (and typos)! I put up a new post you need to too!

Maymo said...

Yeah, I've been telling her that for days... she doesn't listen to me.

Karin said...

When does she ever listen?!?!? We should get her pass word and we can do a post for her?!?!?! What do you think?
All those "dates" and "boys" are keeping her from all her "responsibilities"!!!!!like posting to keep her sisters happy!
Who knew?

Jenna Marie Bealer said...

What "dates" and "boys"
I will eventually get stuff up, if you don't mind waiting until I get a break from school work...
I have tons to do...
school... work... laundry... cleaning... I better get started

Maymo said...

excuses excuses.

I want to see RESULTS!

I am going to take a picture of you right now. You're new blog title will be... "This is what I do when I'm too busy to blog"

Karin said...

Sounds good to me! Do it Megan!Silly Jenna, what do you think the rest of us do? Sit and eat bon-bons and watch soaps? We are busy too, but we still find time to blog to keep family informed on what is going on in our lives! Don't you have a new computer? Test it out already!?!?!?!