Monday, October 19, 2009

Winter Semester

I'm a tad behind... so bear with me as I play catch up.

We had a finger nail painting party...


And the finished product:






We went sledding/ tubing down at the dry farms for a ward activity Here we are on our way there




And this video is really should be a picture... Its better as a picture




Later that evening we had a blast playing Rock Band




Megan and I went to a Drew Danburry Concert. Oh and Flat Stanley came too




Olivia, Xanthe, Katie, and I went to Jackson Hole Wyoming to pick up Shelley

3 comments:

Karin said...

ok...that was nice!
glad that flat stanley was able to go along with you to the concert! He is a pretty cool guy to hang out with!

Maymo said...

holy crap... I just died.

Karena said...

So good to see this updated ;-)
You sure know how to have fun!